itSMF USA SFIA Skills Assessment Offer
Welcome to BSMimpact – the SFIA experts!
BSMimpact has partnered with itSMF USA to offer a FREE SFIA Self Assessment to all attendees of this year’s Fusion 17 Conference.
The SFIA Self Assessment is able to be conducted online using the powerful assessment engine, SkillsTx. The assessment is now available in 6 languages!
BSMimpact are a global Skills Framework for the Information Age Accredited Partner and Training Provider with the largest network of SFIA Accredited Consultants. With SFIA Council representation, we were deeply involved in the design of this international skills framework. BSMimpact has conducted the most accredited training globally, over the last 3 years.
Resources to help you get started
You may like to review the SFIA Framework’s reference guide and A3 chart first, to familiarise yourself with the framework. You can also review user guide videos of the SkillsTx assessment engine.
Other SFIA Services
Whilst our experience and capability covers more than just SFIA, the following icons have been provided to help you navigate our site and look at all things you can do with the framework. From here, you can:
- Investigate the benefits of an organisational assessment
- Find out about our various training options, whether your requirement be for an individual or a group
- Explore how you can easily create job descriptions and role profiles
- Find out how the framework can help recruiters match candidates to job descriptions
- Access white papers, case studies and other resources on SFIA implementations
- Learn more about our Accredited Consultants
Typical services BSMimpact offer include:
- assessments and skills validation – “what skills do we have?”
- training, reviews and facilitated workshops
- define or validate Role Profiles and Job Descriptions – “what skills do we need?”
- full implementation and embedding
Addressing specific needs, such as:
- Talent and skills management
- Compliance with International Standards
- Cyber Security skills shortages
- Digital skills development
- Staff retention and development
- Project success rates
- Training effectiveness
- Mergers and Acquisitions
Note: We never share or sell our contacts to others, and will send no more than 1 email per month.