News & Events calendar
SIAM Foundation course now Accredited!
BSMimpact an ATO for the SIAM Foundation Course
We are pleased to announce that our new Service Integration and Management (SIAM) Foundation classroom based course is now accredited by Exin! BSMimpact is now accredited as an ATO for the SIAM Foundation course and Director Simon Roller has been accredited as a trainer. In addition to Simon, more BSMimpact Consulting staff will be accredited to deliver this course shortly.
Simon was part of the EXIN SIAM Expert Professional Group, who were responsible for the creation and quality assurance of the SIAM Foundation exam questions, which is especially relevant in that he was the principal creator of BSMimpact’s SIAM training materials.
“We are really pleased to have achieved this milestone in our SIAM service offerings”, explains Simon. “A number of our clients are well down the path of Service Integration and Management, but most of all, having access to a classroom based Accredited course is of real benefit. Classroom training is the optimal style of course due to the group discussions and activities which consolidate the information learned. Students can delve into the detail, ask questions and explore how it works (or could work) in their organisation.”
BSMimpact’s 2.5 day SIAM Foundation course is being offered as part of a public schedule in addition to private, in-house courses for 4 or more people. The course provides delegates with an understanding and appreciation of SIAM and provides the necessary learning to undertake the BSC EXIN SIAM® Foundation Certificate.
At the conclusion of the course, students will be able to:
- outline the SIAM methodology and the various structures suggested for the service integrator layer
- explain the SIAM roadmap key stages in addition to the main objectives and activities within these stages
- describe the different SIAM roles and responsibilities
- explain the different practices of SIAM
- understand the processes in a SIAM ecosystem
- describe the objectives and SIAM considerations of the main processes supporting SIAM
- understand the main challenges within a SIAM ecosystem, their associated risks and potential mitigation
- outline the importance of other practices to SIAM
Take a look at the SIAM brochure for more information, or click here to view dates and locations for the public schedule.
® SIAM Certification, EXIN and the EXIN logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EXIN Holding BV.