Building business value from best practice governance and management systems
BSMimpact is a global consulting and training organisation focused on the non-technical elements of ICT and engages in the provision of Business and IT services leveraging best practice frameworks such as SFIA, SIAM, ITIL®, COBIT, ISO20000, ISO27001 and PRINCE2®.
We make frameworks work!
Experience, credibility, thought leadership
Motivated by customer success and with extensive, hard won, customer focussed experience, this is no ordinary team! We proudly boast thought-leaders and industry experts who are frequently asked to contribute at industry events, share knowledge and contribute to best practice publications.
You want standards and frameworks? We’ve got them.
(…and we’re involved in the authoring and update of many!)
- Proven experience – BSMimpact are ISO9001 certified.
- Full implementation, training and internal auditing services available.
We help organisations achieve ISO20000 certification and embed best practice for long term success.
- Project, program and portfolio management services.
- BSMimpact has extensive experience with PRINCE2, PMBOK and PMI Standards.
- BSMimpact can help you develop appropriate IT governance and control in your organisation!
- Link business and IT goals through a defined set of measures, indicators, processes and best practices.
- BSMimpact has the largest number of SFIA Consultants worldwide
- We are represented on the SFIA Council and led the design of SFIA6 (June 2015).
- Our consultants delivered the most SFIA Accredited training worldwide in the last 3 years.
- As the most popular set of best practices for Services Management, we’ve been involved in developing, training and applying ITIL from the beginning.
- BSMimpact help ensure a pragmatic ‘adopt and adapt’ approach to ITIL.
- Whether it’s certification to international standards, or simply assessing or implementing the essentials, we can help.
- With an increased focus on Information and Cyber Security globally, BSMimpact are trusted to help some of the world’s most demanding challenges.
This high-level approach to risk management can be combined with controls from COBIT, ISO/IEC 27001 or others, to provide a comprehensive approach to risk management.
BSMimpact provided specialist tools, advice and expert guidance in ISO20K, helping us in our vision to be industry leaders in service management
Proven Track Record
Building a collaborative relationship with you is the key to the success of our approach. The combination of best practice frameworks, thought leaders with years of practical experience, access to award nominated cloud based tools, quality assured processes and solid relationships with top industry bodies means you can rest easy. You’re partnering with a credible and trusted worldwide organisation.
Appearing at an event near you...
Wellington, New Zealand
12 - 14 June 2017
Simon Roller presents "Keep calm and transform (managing ITIL, SFIA and COBIT to transform using SIAM)" at this year's itSMFnz Annual Conference.
LAs Vegas, Nevada
1-3 May 2017
Join Matthew Burrows at the North America CACS conference in May 2017 - don't miss his presentation on "Digital Skills and Talent Management".
25 - 27 April 2017
Attend the USHA Spring Conference where Matthew Burrows is presenting a session on "Greater efficiencies and flexibility to encourage growth".
9 November 2016
This event showed attendees how they can derive sustained value from digital skills management.